Stage 1: Enquiry / School tour
We look forward to welcoming you to EIS. During your first visit, we will:
- Introduce you to the English International School of Moscow.
- Discuss your child’s educational needs and suitability for our school and curriculum.
- Provide a school tour with the Principal or Heads of the Schools.
- Answer any specific questions you may have regarding the admissions procedure, our curriculum, school routines and timetables, after school activities, etc.
Stage 2: Applying
You may wish to take advantage of a trial day for your child at the school. Please speak with our Admission team to arrange this.
When you are ready to apply for a place for your child at EIS, we will require a completed application form. Please see the Apply now section.
The following documents will also be required:
- Copy of child’s passport
- Copy of parents’/guardians’ passport
- Most recent school report
- Student health records form
- Pick-up authorization form
Where a year group is full and an applicant has satisfied the entry requirements of the School, your child will join our waiting list, provided payment of the registration fee has been made.
Stage 3: Offer and acceptance
On receipt of the application form and documentation, and providing there is a place available in the appropriate age group, an official offer of a place will be made to your child.
To secure the place, you will be asked to pay the assessment fee. You will also be asked to complete our registration form. The assessment fee is 800 euros.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to EIS.